We are passionate about helping universities support their nutrition students.
Nutrition students can feel confused, overwhelmed and unsure about their career options, not knowing what they can do once they graduate or how to go about it. It can feel very daunting for them, particularly compared to those on vocational Dietetic courses, which include structured work experience opportunities and a clear career path. Nutrition students require dedicated support. We deliver workshops to ensure they recognise and realise the huge potential of a career in the nutrition field.
If you are a nutrition student, please feel free to share our website with your lecturer.
Tailored Activities for Your Nutrition Students
- We run university events, lectures and career workshops
- We share the vast breadth of career opportunities available to your students
- Tell real life stories of those working with a nutrition degree
- Ensure students understand the challenges and opportunities in applying their nutrition knowledge professionally through practical exercises
- Develop readiness for the job market through specialised CV and interview coaching
- We provide tips and guidance on how and where to look for a job
Always including real-life examples from the nutrition world and top employers within the field.
Our students thoroughly enjoyed the Nutrition Talent workshop and felt it empowered them with the knowledge to explore what their own career as a nutritionist could be! I would highly recommend a workshop with Danielle and Anna for any undergraduate group.University College Dublin
Thank you very much for participating in our Nutrition Profession Days. Your session on “Top tips for a successful career in Nutrition” was one of the highlights of the day. Sharing your career paths and experiences in the Nutrition profession with our students has helped them to realise what they need to consider when looking for a job. The session on CVs and Job interviews was also very useful and informative.King’s College London
Thank you very much for coming into the University to present and help support our nutrition students. Your lecture presentations, sharing examples and your experience, was really good and engaging, and most importantly, the students seemed to enjoy them, and it helped give them some direction on what they need to be thinking about with regards to jobs, careers etc.Feedback from London Metropolitan University
Why It’s Great
- We offer support for BSc, MSc and PhD students across all years of study
- We bring our real-life experience, contacts and insights from across the nutrition profession
- Supporting your students to enter active employment
- Increased confidence in applying for jobs following our sessions.
Feedback from students:
“Really opened my eyes to new roles that I never would have thought I was qualified for/interested in”
“I definitely have a bigger understanding about what employers look for and expect”
“So many careers were highlighted that I didn't even know existed”
“Definitely useful in helping me become more pro-active about reaching my goals”
How It Works
We offer tailored packages to universities to ensure their students are in the best possible position for employment on graduation day.
These can range from a series of 1-hour sessions to full day workshops and can be delivered virtually or in person.
Full evaluation and feedback provided afterwards.